Our customers like us !


No products

Shipping $0.00
Total $0.00



Ferruccio Lamborghini founded Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A. in 1963. The wealth he accumulated by his successful management of several other companies allowed him to make his personal interest in cars a professional one. Lamborghini loved Ferraris but did not find them refined enough. To his ears they were too noisy. Therefore he intended to make road cars that offer luxurious designs and powerful engines, but would be more refined and comfortable.

The Lamborghini 350GTV was designed and manufactured within only a few months and was presented at the Turin Motor Show in 1963. The car's design was completely reworked and only a year later a completely different 350GTV was presented at a car fair in Geneva. The legendary Miura was presented in 1967. The Espada, Lamborghini's first car that sold more than 1,000 models, was manufactured for the first time in 1969. The beginning of the 1970s was a difficult time for the car manufacturer. A worldwide financial crisis meant a loss in profits and a slow-down of production for all the companies that Ferruccio Lamborghini owned. He eventually sold 51% of Automobili to a wealthy financier from Switzerland. But this deal bought little time only. The oil crisis of 1973 caused several manufacturers of high-performing and gas-guzzling cars a large drop in sales and Ferruccio Lamborghini sold the remaining 49% of his stake in the company in 1974. Despite the brand's most famous model, the Countach, going into production, a financial disaster could not be avoided. By the end of the 1970 the company filed for bankruptcy. Jean-Claude and Patrick Mimran took control of Automobili's finance and operation department, reworked the failed model Silhouette, and restructured the company bit by bit.

In 1987 Lamborghini Automobili was sold to Chrysler and in 1991 the company joined the motorsport circuit - a step that Ferruccio Lamborghini never wanted to make. 1990 was the year that saw the introduction of the Lamborghini Diablo, the then fastest car in the world. Lamborghini changed ownership for several times before the super car Murciélago was presented in 2001. The model was a financial success until the recession in the end of the 2000s bit. The model was discontinued and replaced with the new Aventador.

Lamborghini ventured into the world of fragrances in 1999. The perfume collection consists of mainly masculine scents with only 2 fragrances, Lamborghini Pour Femme and Overall, aiming at women.

Designer Tonino Lamborghini has 15 perfumes in our fragrance base. The earliest edition was created in 1979 and the newest is from 2013. Tonino Lamborghini fragrances were made in collaboration with perfumers Anne Flipo, Beatrice Piquet, Alienor Massenet, Vincent Schaller, Guillaume Flavigny and Jean-Charles Niel.

There are no products in this category.

What you need to know
So french !

French quality products, follow the trend.

Our prices

We specialise in selling top quality branded at best price.

Secure delivery

All shipment are insured, tracked and delivered against the recipient's signature.

Shipping 24h

Ordered before 12.00 am, sent on the same day.

Secure payment

All your transactions are 100% secure on beautyfrench.com.

30 years

Thirty years experience in cosmetic sales.

Beauty french

BeautyFrench.com is a French company located in Paris.
We specialize in selling top quality branded at good price for more than 30 years now !